This site is owned and operated by Motus Digital LLC (“Motus Digital”) with its principal place of business at 2805 E. Plano Parkway, Suite 250, Plano, TX 75074, and is solely owned and controlled by Motus Digital. The privacy of our client’s information is of the utmost importance to us. As we gather and host certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information that may be gathered includes names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses of individuals and corporate information. In all cases this information will remain the property of each User and will never be sold or shared with any third party companies except in accordance with this policy.
We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the privacy of your information. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we do not guarantee that your personal information will not be accessed by persons acting with malicious intent.
We track User traffic patterns throughout our Site. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We use this tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
We will create aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for sponsors and Partners. This allows us to improve our products for our clients.
We may share certain contact data, financial information or mailing lists with third party companies for marketing purposes, as further described below. We will not share any confidential business or personal information, including without limitation any financial information, with any third party without your consent. We will not use your financial information for any purpose except to process and collect payment for orders that you place.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- to inform you about important information regarding the Site, products or services for which you apply or in which you are enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including, ads or offers tailored to you;
- to allow you to apply for products or services ;
- to verify your identity and/or location (or the identity or location of your representative or agent) in order to allow access to your account with us, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and personal information;
- for business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements;
Other Information We Collect Online:
“Other Information” is any information other than personal information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, and aggregated and de-identified data.
How We Collect and Use Other Information
We and our third-party service providers or advertising networks (“Partners”) may collect and use Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers and/or through your device, such as your address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version and internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure sites function properly, for fraud detection and prevention, and security purposes.
- Using cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the device you are using. Cookies we use do not contain or capture unencrypted personal information. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the site, pages visited, and your relationship with us. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize/tailor your experience while engaging with us, and to recognize your device to allow your use of our online products and services. We collect statistical information about the usage of the site in order to continually improve the design and functionality, to monitor responses to our advertisements and content, to understand how account holders and visitors use the site and to assist us with resolving questions regarding the site. You can refuse to accept these cookies and most devices and browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you will not be able to log in to make a purchase from the site. You also may not receive tailored advertising or other offers from us that may be relevant to your interests and needs.
- Other technologies including pixel tags, web beacons, and clear GIFs: These may be used in connection with some site pages, downloadable mobile applications and HTML-formatted email messages to measure the effectiveness of our communications, the success of our marketing campaigns, to compile statistics about usage and response rates, for fraud detection and prevention, for security purposes, for advertising, and to assist us in resolving account holders’ questions regarding use of our site.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, advertising, for compliance and security purposes and administering the site.
- Aggregated and De-identified Data: Aggregated and De-identified Data is data that we may create or compile from various sources, including but not limited to accounts and transactions. This information, which does not identify individual account holders, may be used for our business purposes, which may include offering products or services, research, marketing or analyzing market trends, and other purposes consistent with applicable laws.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information (including personally identifiable information) in response to law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations, users or user experience. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale we may transfer any and all information (including personally identifiable information) we collect to the relevant third party.
Third party widgets – we may allow certain widgets (e.g., social share buttons) on our Sites that enable users to easily share information on another platform, such as a social media platform. The third parties that own these widgets may have access to information about your browsing on pages of our Sites where these widgets are placed. You may wish to review information at the third party site, such as social media platforms where you have an account, to determine how these third parties collect and treat such information. Also, see Linking to Other Sites and Social Media Sites below.
Motus Digital may advertise online (e.g., pages within our site and mobile apps through our managed social media presences, and on other sites and mobile apps not affiliated with Motus Digital) and offline. In order to understand how advertising performs, we may collect certain information on our Site and other sites and mobile apps through our advertising service providers using cookies, IP addresses, and other technologies. The collected information may include the number of page visits, pages viewed on our Site, search engine referrals, browsing activities over time and across other sites following your visit to our Site or apps, and responses to advertisements and promotions on the site and on sites and apps where we advertise. We may also contract with partners, such as certain third-party advertising networks such as Apple (iAds), Google (AdMob), and Flurry (for Applications), and Google analytics (for Websites); and other third-party service providers that support the site. Our partners provide services such as advertising marketing, information processing, customer information management and enhancement, statistical analysis, customer research and analysis, satisfaction surveys and customer profiling. We may contract with additional partners or change existing partners in the future to perform any services in connection with the applications or the Website. For any additional questions about third party information collection please refer to info@MotusDigital.com.
Motus Digital uses information described in this notice to help advertise our products and services in a variety of ways, either directly or through our partner relationships. We use such information to:
- Present tailored ads to you
- Analyze the effectiveness of our ads
- Determine whether you might be interested in new products or services
HOW WE TAYLOR ADS
Relationship based advertising:
In order to help make our advertising informative and useful, we may use information about your relationship with us (such as types of transactions or the state in which you live or work) to help determine which advertisements or offers to present to you.
Online Behavioral Advertising:
We, or our advertising service providers, may use certain information about your activities on our sites, such as pages visited and search key words entered to help determine which of our advertisements or offers may be of interest to you. We limit access and collection of information for specific purposes. We may use this online information for online and offline advertising.
Advertising on third party sites and mobile apps:
Motus Digital contracts with advertising companies to advertise our products and services on sites and mobile apps not affiliated with us. We may use Aggregated and De-identified Data and information provided by you to these third party sites and mobile apps to select which of our advertisements or offers may appeal to you, display them to you and monitor your responses. Third Party sites and mobile apps are not subject to Motus Digital Privacy Notices. Please visit the individual sites and mobile apps for additional information on their data and privacy practices and opt out policies.
Online Behavioral Advertising on third party sites and mobile apps
Some of our tailored ads are online behavioral advertising, and may be served using data collected by third party providers. Ads served on our behalf by these companies do not contain unencrypted personal information.
Motus Digital Managed Direct Marketing:
If you prefer we not deliver you marketing offers in email, postal mail or through telemarketing you may opt out by following prompts to unsubscribe from contact lists.
Advertising on third party sites:
In order for online behavioral advertising opt outs from our site and on other sites to work on your device, your browser must be set to accept cookies. If you delete cookies, buy a new device, access our site or other sites from a different device, login under a different screen name, or change web browsers, you will need to opt-out again. If your browser has scripting disabled, you do not need to opt out, as online behavioral advertising technology does not work when scripting is disabled. Please check your browser's security settings to validate whether scripting is active or disabled.
Partner’s Use Of Information:
We may share information that we have collected with our Partners for the purposes of delivering our services, displaying advertisements and conducting analysis and research. While we strive to protect the information provided to partners we have no direct control over their uses of the collected information and therefore you acknowledge that we are not liable for any third party privacy breach and that our liability for partner’s breaches is limited to the amount we are able to receive as indemnification from our Partner.
Linking to other sites
We may provide links to third party sites, such as other merchants. If you follow links to sites not affiliated or controlled by Motus Digital, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions, as they may be different from those of our site. Motus Digital does not guarantee and is not responsible for the privacy or security of these sites, including the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of their information.
You may desire to post on third party sites using User Creative Work. Motus Digital has no responsibility for the security of your information on such third party site.
Social media sites
To protect Personal Information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with applicable federal and state laws. These measures may include device safeguards and secured files and buildings as well as oversight of our third party service providers to ensure, as far as is possible, that information remains confidential and secure. However, no security is perfect or impenetrable. No one can guarantee that your personal information will not be accessed by third parties who act with malicious intent.
Using aggregation websites
Other companies offer aggregation websites and services that allow you to consolidate your information from different sources so that you can view all your information at one online location. To do this, an aggregation provider may request access to personal information, such as financial information, usernames and passwords. You should use caution and ensure that the aggregator company has appropriate policies and practices to protect the privacy and security of any information you provide or to which they are gaining access. We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information accessed by any company or person to whom you provide your site username and password.
If you provide your site username, password or other information about your accounts with us to an aggregation website, we will consider that you have authorized all transactions or actions initiated by an aggregation website using access information you provide, whether or not you were aware of a specific transaction or action. If you decide to revoke the authority you have given to an aggregation website, we strongly recommend that you change your password for the site to ensure that the aggregation website cannot continue to access your account.
Making sure information is accurate
Keeping your account information accurate and updated is very important. If your information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please use the Contact Us option on our site, or call or write to us at the telephone numbers or appropriate address for changes listed on your statements, records, online or other account materials.
Protecting children’s privacy online
The site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Storing Of Information
- Local territories may differ on rules for collecting the information and the applicable legislation, but we always strive to store the information only for as long as it is needed for the purposes of providing and, improving our services.
Protecting individual health information
To the extent that we receive, maintain, or process an individual's protected health information, Motus Digital may disclose that information as authorized by and in accordance with applicable federal and/or state law. Motus Digital is not a health care provider and is not subject to privacy acts directed at health care providers.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Online Privacy Notice is subject to change. Please review it periodically. If we make changes to the Online Privacy Notice, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this notice. Any changes to this notice will become effective when we post the revised notice on the site. Your use of the site following these changes means that you accept the revised notice.